DEVASTATOR DYNASTY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVASTATOR DYNASTY LEAGUE

OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE OF THE DEVASTATOR DYNASTY FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2010 WAIVER DRAFT DISCUSSION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
THE KILLERS
UTILITY MAN
UTILITY MAN
THE KILLERS

2010 WAIVER DRAFT DISCUSSION Empty
PostSubject: 2010 WAIVER DRAFT DISCUSSION   2010 WAIVER DRAFT DISCUSSION Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:39 pm

I'd like to start throwing out ideas for format of the draft, last year several people had problems accessing chat so I think the draft could run simultaneously on the league message board for those unable to enter chat. Maybe if everyone would test chat out before hand . If anyone would like join this discussion please do so.
Back to top Go down
https://devastatordynasty.forumotion.com
THE KILLERS
UTILITY MAN
UTILITY MAN
THE KILLERS

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WAIVER DRAFT DISCUSSION   2010 WAIVER DRAFT DISCUSSION Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:24 pm

DEVASTATOR DYNASTY SEASON 5 IS NOW A GO ON YAHOO! REGISTER NOW.
Back to top Go down
https://devastatordynasty.forumotion.com
greg.nafziger
UNEMPLOYED
UNEMPLOYED

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WAIVER DRAFT DISCUSSION   2010 WAIVER DRAFT DISCUSSION Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:46 am

I would agree...i do not use yahoo messenger because it messed with my computer one too many times. I think as long as everyone is in contact with at least one person who is either on yahoo or in the chat room here, we should have no trouble.. My forum chat works fine. Greg
Back to top Go down
blownup86
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WAIVER DRAFT DISCUSSION   2010 WAIVER DRAFT DISCUSSION Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:00 am

my chat works also so I'm cool with it i think most should be able to be on here, yahoo's system or email the list if they want anyone from the draft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 WAIVER DRAFT DISCUSSION   2010 WAIVER DRAFT DISCUSSION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2010 WAIVER DRAFT DISCUSSION
Page 1 of 1