DEVASTATOR DYNASTY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVASTATOR DYNASTY LEAGUE

OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE OF THE DEVASTATOR DYNASTY FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beginning player cuts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
THE KILLERS
UTILITY MAN
UTILITY MAN
THE KILLERS

Beginning player cuts Empty
PostSubject: Beginning player cuts   Beginning player cuts Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:01 pm

As most of you know each team needs register with no more than 25 players on their team. Teams may begin posting cuts now but will not be required to do so until after all managers have registered. Be advised that as of 2/5 Yahoo has not listed any current, real life free agents to its list, This includes Bonds, Piazza, Lofton etc. If you own any of these players you may reserve them in the event that they are not added before the "Season Start" as long as their spot is kept empty.

Also please post cuts in order of preference if you have to cut more than one player as I will demonstrate below. I know it may be confusing to sort out so please feel free to ask questions, thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://devastatordynasty.forumotion.com
THE KILLERS
UTILITY MAN
UTILITY MAN
THE KILLERS

PostSubject: Re: Beginning player cuts   Beginning player cuts Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:02 pm

THE KILLERS CUTS

1. Tom Glavine
2. Ryan Doumit

(Glavine would be my 1st preference to be cut)
Back to top Go down
capitalgull
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER

PostSubject: Anaheim cuts   Beginning player cuts Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:20 pm

Sorry, I hadn't realised we couldn't just cut the players we didn't want any more from our roster frame.

I cut, and deleted from that frame, earlier today....

Brett Tomko
Ramon Ortiz.

I am going to need to make more cuts when the trade that was made between myself and San Marcos today goes through, as I will be two players over again.
Back to top Go down
Slider
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER
Slider

PostSubject: Re: Beginning player cuts   Beginning player cuts Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:25 pm

hey man - is there anyway to post cuts sometime during spring training? i've got several guys battling for jobs this spring and would like to see if they make their clubs? also, injuries would effect who we cut/keep.

i imagine you can only post 25 players on rosters, but i'm willing to wait a little bit. we have our rosters posted on the web page for deals, etc.

just a thought. peace, slider
Back to top Go down
San Marcos Slurve
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER
San Marcos Slurve

PostSubject: Re: Beginning player cuts   Beginning player cuts Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:04 pm

I cut:

Jose Contreras
Brian Buscher
Back to top Go down
THE KILLERS
UTILITY MAN
UTILITY MAN
THE KILLERS

PostSubject: Re: Beginning player cuts   Beginning player cuts Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 10:32 pm

Slider: no one is required to cut anyone yet, that will happen after all 20 are registered, how long we wait to make cuts however, the longer it will be before we can actually start the season and make add/drops. Obviously there is a long time to go yet before the season starts so I'm not in a big hurry. All I can say is hold on to your players until we cross that bridge and go from there, maybe a vote on "season start" time after everyone's registered is in order.
Back to top Go down
Slider
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER
Slider

PostSubject: Re: Beginning player cuts   Beginning player cuts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:45 am

THE KILLERS wrote:
Slider: no one is required to cut anyone yet, that will happen after all 20 are registered, how long we wait to make cuts however, the longer it will be before we can actually start the season and make add/drops. Obviously there is a long time to go yet before the season starts so I'm not in a big hurry. All I can say is hold on to your players until we cross that bridge and go from there, maybe a vote on "season start" time after everyone's registered is in order.

cool. that works. thx.
Back to top Go down
SoCo Nationals
UNEMPLOYED
UNEMPLOYED
SoCo Nationals

PostSubject: Re: Beginning player cuts   Beginning player cuts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:28 pm

SoCo cuts Shawn Green from roster...
If a player starts season on DL do we have an extra roster spot?
Back to top Go down
THE KILLERS
UTILITY MAN
UTILITY MAN
THE KILLERS

PostSubject: Re: Beginning player cuts   Beginning player cuts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:18 pm

The answer is no SoCO, only because I can only fill 25 spots to begin with, if you ever commished a league with an off-line draft you would know what I mean. One of those 25 can be on the DL but 25 plus a DL player cant work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning player cuts   Beginning player cuts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning player cuts
Page 1 of 1