DEVASTATOR DYNASTY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVASTATOR DYNASTY LEAGUE

OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE OF THE DEVASTATOR DYNASTY FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kenny Williams is a piece of shit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
floppy
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER
floppy

Kenny Williams is a piece of shit Empty
PostSubject: Kenny Williams is a piece of shit   Kenny Williams is a piece of shit Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:18 pm

well there goes the white sox farm system! I don't know what the fuck he's thinking. In case you haven't read the trade it is:

Nick Swisher for Gio Gonzalez, Faustino De Los Santos, and Ryan Sweeney.

Sweeney I could give a shit about, I don't see him being that great. Giving up both Gonzalez and De Los Santos is absolutely ridiculous. Both guys strike out over one guy per inning and have posted great ERA's. The worst part about it is that you throw in Josh Fields and you have an offer better than what the Red Sox are giving for fucking Santana. Swisher better hit 35 home runs again or this deal was shit.
Back to top Go down
NeedleJuice
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER
NeedleJuice

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Williams is a piece of shit   Kenny Williams is a piece of shit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:11 am

He is the worst GM in baseball. He needs to be trading Konerko (1B), Crede (3B)and Dye to rebuild his team, not trade all of young talent. He gave people too much money and now can not get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
floppy
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER
floppy

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Williams is a piece of shit   Kenny Williams is a piece of shit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:00 pm

To give him credit a lineup of...

Cabrera
Swisher
Dye
Konerko
Thome
Fields
Crede
Pierzynski
Richar

...will actually be pretty good for out park. Six People that can hit 40 homers might work. I really hope Crede has a good year and he deals him and the deadline for someone who needs a 3b. That way he can drop Fields to 3rd and Quentin to left. I just don't see much of a point to thin out our farm system's high K pitching. He must be real comfortable with Danks, Floyd and Broadway.
Back to top Go down
Where_My_Check
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER
Where_My_Check

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Williams is a piece of shit   Kenny Williams is a piece of shit Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:27 pm

NeedleJuice wrote:
He is the worst GM in baseball. He needs to be trading Konerko (1B), Crede (3B)and Dye to rebuild his team, not trade all of young talent. He gave people too much money and now can not get rid of them.

I guess you haven't heard of Brian Sabean, by far the worst GM in all of baseball. I can't wait til he trades Angel Villalona away. The word on the street about Villalona, is he once hit a 490 foot HR, at the age of 14, with a wooden bat. People that do that don't grow up to be a Gabe Kapler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Williams is a piece of shit   Kenny Williams is a piece of shit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenny Williams is a piece of shit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DEVASTATOR DYNASTY LEAGUE :: MESSAGE BOARD :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: