DEVASTATOR DYNASTY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVASTATOR DYNASTY LEAGUE

OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE OF THE DEVASTATOR DYNASTY FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new manager is here...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
capitalgull
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER

The new manager is here... Empty
PostSubject: The new manager is here...   The new manager is here... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:28 pm

Hello everyone and thanks to Matt for allowing me into this league, as well as Floppy Nick for recommending me.

The name's Andy, I live in London (the English one) and have played in plenty of leagues with Nick, in which we have had some good battles. I'll probably be moving to the States at some point down the line to join my girlfriend, but more of that when it happens!!

Looks like I have a real challenge on my hands this time, but I am putting every single player on the trade block - there, my first action in the league is not exactly a minor one!!

Happy New Year to everyone and I look forward to making an impact - first aim to reach the top 12 by the year 2015.

Regards
Andy
Anaheim Dreamers
Back to top Go down
THE KILLERS
UTILITY MAN
UTILITY MAN
THE KILLERS

The new manager is here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new manager is here...   The new manager is here... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:38 pm

Welcome, Andy glad to have you aboard. The previous manager of your team became dead weight, hopefully you can right the ship and bring us another step closer to the main goal of twenty serious managers for years to come.
Back to top Go down
https://devastatordynasty.forumotion.com

The new manager is here...
Page 1 of 1