DEVASTATOR DYNASTY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVASTATOR DYNASTY LEAGUE

OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE OF THE DEVASTATOR DYNASTY FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade

Go down 
+3
NeedleJuice
THE KILLERS
laangels
7 posters
AuthorMessage

AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Empty
PostSubject: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:36 pm

Thats fine. The offer is still on the table. if you want to make it official just post it and i'll confirm:

AW Millrights send:

Matt Cain
Mark Teahen

for

LA Angels send:

AJ Burnett
Rocco Baldelli
Jason Giambi

laangels
Back to top Go down
laangels
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:25 pm

i confirm.
Back to top Go down
THE KILLERS
UTILITY MAN
UTILITY MAN
THE KILLERS

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:51 am

This trade has until 1:36 PM next Monday (3/3) to process.
Back to top Go down
https://devastatordynasty.forumotion.com
THE KILLERS
UTILITY MAN
UTILITY MAN
THE KILLERS

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:06 am

I vote veto, I cant justify trading one the most promising arms in baseball for 3 injury liabilities, Baldelli's time has come and gone.
Back to top Go down
NeedleJuice
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER
NeedleJuice

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:55 pm

Veto. As Killers stated, 3 injury plagued players for Cain and Teahan does ont make sense at all. I understand possibly taking the risk on Baldelli, but not Giambi or Burnett. Millwrights have a really good young pitching staff and no holes at 1B or OF. This just does not make sense.
Back to top Go down
Bayside Sluggers
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER
Bayside Sluggers

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:55 pm

I dont understand it all either.
Back to top Go down
blownup86
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:12 am

veto also for same reasons as stated.
Back to top Go down
Where_My_Check
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER
Where_My_Check

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:51 am

THE KILLERS wrote:
I vote veto, I cant justify trading one the most promising arms in baseball for 3 injury liabilities, Baldelli's time has come and gone.

That arm you speak of is on the most unpromising team in baseball. I actually like AW side better. Alot more upside in return, but with that upside is a shitload of risk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:55 pm

Wow didn't see all those vetoes coming....I realize a tonne of risk, but Burnett has the chance to opt out of his contract and has very similar numbers to Cain, although he is older. So I see him having a great year. Cain is not going to get me a whole lot of W's on that team and I need steals. I can tell you I like that offer better then anything I got for any of my young pitchers. Teahen is an extra part for me because he has lost his third base eligibility. If you guys feel that way so be it.
Back to top Go down
Where_My_Check
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER
Where_My_Check

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:28 pm

gnafzige wrote:
Wow didn't see all those vetoes coming....I realize a tonne of risk, but Burnett has the chance to opt out of his contract and has very similar numbers to Cain, although he is older. So I see him having a great year. Cain is not going to get me a whole lot of W's on that team and I need steals. I can tell you I like that offer better then anything I got for any of my young pitchers. Teahen is an extra part for me because he has lost his third base eligibility. If you guys feel that way so be it.

I think the trade is more than fair. I'd rather have Burnett the next couple of years, than Cain. As you mention he will struggle to pick up Wins. He barely got any on last years team, which was alot better than this 30-40 year old softball line-up their putting out this season.

However, if you are looking for steals, this isn't the deal you want.
Back to top Go down
THE KILLERS
UTILITY MAN
UTILITY MAN
THE KILLERS

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:09 pm

Its only 3 vetoes and a "I don't understand it either". It'll probably pass so democracy works in your favor, not the most outrageous trade thats passed but yea...I don't understand it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:30 pm

Well I know its not ideal, but I had to do something to shake up things. With his hamstring injuries I know Baldelli, won't be like he was but even if he can get me oh say 10-15 steals I wouldn't be unhappy. Giambi just gives me some home runs as Connor Jackson power is somewhat limited, though I hope that changes this year. Oh I'm also a Jays fan, so I am a bit partial as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:00 pm

not the easist trade to understand but I almost never say "veto" and I am not saying it now
Back to top Go down
Slider
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER
Slider

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:16 pm

THE KILLERS wrote:
Baldelli's time has come and gone.
affraid

no way my brother! this is the year of THE Roc-man! Baldelli's gonna explode in 08! he'll make Chris Young look like the strikeout-loser that he is! shit, he'll make delmon look like an over-hyped spoiled brat. oh wait.....

or at least rocco better. i've invested in baldelli in two other dynasties.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bayside Sluggers
MINOR LEAGUER
MINOR LEAGUER
Bayside Sluggers

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:29 pm

Slider wrote:
THE KILLERS wrote:
Baldelli's time has come and gone.
affraid

no way my brother! this is the year of THE Roc-man! Baldelli's gonna explode in 08! he'll make Chris Young look like the strikeout-loser that he is! shit, he'll make delmon look like an over-hyped spoiled brat. oh wait.....

or at least rocco better. i've invested in baldelli in two other dynasties.... Shocked

affraid
Back to top Go down
THE KILLERS
UTILITY MAN
UTILITY MAN
THE KILLERS

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:31 pm

This trade has been processed, all rosters updated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:48 pm

Probably a mistake, but that's how you learn...only time will tell. Thanks to everyone who gave their opinion. Greg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade   AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AW Millrights and Los Angeles Angels Announce trade
Page 1 of 1