DEVASTATOR DYNASTY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVASTATOR DYNASTY LEAGUE

OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE OF THE DEVASTATOR DYNASTY FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WAIVER DRAFT RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
THE KILLERS
UTILITY MAN
UTILITY MAN
THE KILLERS

WAIVER DRAFT RULES Empty
PostSubject: WAIVER DRAFT RULES   WAIVER DRAFT RULES Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:14 pm

- The draft will commence on TBD eastern standard time.

- ALL teams must be at the 25 man max before draft can begin, also anyone with 25 players must drop a corresponding player at the time they select a player to stay at 25. Any player dropped during the draft immediately becomes draft eligible.

- This will be a 1 round draft with the pool consisting of all unowned players listed by YAHOO! SPORTS.

- Each team has the choice of declining a pick therefor increasing their priority for the season start. Example: I choose 20th, if 15 teams in front of me pick a player and 4 decline, I will start with the 5th waiver.

- Once the draft has started each team will be given 15 minutes from the time the previous team selected to pick a player or they will automatically "decline" their pick.

- Anyone unable to make the draft may mail me (The Killers) their selections in order of preference before hand. Each team is advised to list in order all players they would select with their corresponding priority and list NO players they would NOT select with that pick.

- Anyone not attending the draft and failing to e-mail selections will automatically "decline" to pick.

- Draft selection is tradeable as previously discussed. (see off-season rules).

- rules subject to change.
Back to top Go down
https://devastatordynasty.forumotion.com

WAIVER DRAFT RULES
Page 1 of 1